Friday 25 October 2013

One Week Down!

So I've finally caught up with myself and have been in these badboys for 1 week... only 51+ more to go.... :-/

Its gotten easier everyday.... the least painful time is in the morning... and the most painful is the afternoon... not so much my teeth but my mouth after a full days talking and the brackets rubbing the insides of my mouth :( also... im consciously trying to find a comfortable way to hold my mouth closed as the back teeth dont meet and the bottom front teeth hit the back of my top front teeth (which are super sensitive at the mo) when I try to bite down on my back teeth.  Good job to anyone who has been able to make sense of what I just said! 

I also dont see them aa bulky as I did on the first day.

Reactions
Reactions have been quite cool and positive... ive been told they look cool, and quite a few people have told me that theyve also thought about getting braces. Some people didn't notuce them at first  and others thought that I just had a retainer.  Theyve actually turned into a bit of a talking point, which I don't mind as it's all been positive.

Popped a Bracket
By night 5 I managed to pop the metal bracket off from my back tooth at the top while flossing. Got told off in a dad-like way by the bf for not taking proper care of them... but it wasn't my fault... dad!

I called the ortho the next the morning  and they squeezed me in to get the bracket put back on... on my way now will update if anything exciting happens - feels like im going for the fitting all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment